Our smart side guide rail for zipscreen systems
7econd our smart side guide rail for zipscreen systems
A smart active side guide rail for Zipscreen, based on contrasted pushing springs, completes the ClipZip® system. When flush to the wall installation is needed 7econd® is the answer, with no screw at sight. You get a quick and easier installation and maintenance process. Patented system and new materials keep blinds in perfect tension for more than half million cycles
Combine 7econd® to ClipZip® for a perfect tension of your solar shades
- Fastest functionality solution, a smart push & pull snap-fit side aluminium profile.
- No machining on side aluminium profiles at the manufacturing.
- No screw at sight, minimal good-looking effect well appreciated by architects.
- No screw to be used during the installation/maintenance (saving time for installers).
- Fast and easy solution to install aluminium guides laterally and even frontally.
- Load resistance also in case of accidental side strike.
- Pre-notched snap-fit side aluminium profile for a quick and safe clips positioning.
- Can be integrated on your own aluminium side profile solutions.
- Easy and low maintenance, helping the final user to prevent bacterial issues.
- Suitable for “flush to the wall” or minimal installation purposes.
- Wind resistance up to 130 km/h.
- Available together with ClipZip® systems to grant the ideal functionality.
7econd® is available in 2 different versions
A higher side profile was developed for “crystal” screens. Thanks to a higher spring called Clip Maxi it keeps the vinyl always well tight to give a better aesthetic to the whole system. The profile can be mounted frontally but also laterally, thanks to its