ClipZip® a unique and innovative solution for zip screen shades systems
ClipZip® a unique and innovative solution for zip screen shades and solar protection shades systems
"Simple for your staff, perfect for your customer"
Plastex’s ClipZip® system was born to improve the technical functionality of zip screen and solar protection shade systems, not only for designers but also for installers. It indeed offers a unique combination of tools that improves the efficiency of the installation team, and the result is clear: better productivity.
This exclusive system of dampening springs can avoid fabric bagging thanks to a versatile load adjustment. It keeps always well in tension your screen giving a very good-looking aesthetic to the whole system. It is also suitable even for extreme weather conditions.
Tech&Stretch: The Revolutionary system of dampening springs guarantees a perfect tension and long life to your technical zip roller blinds.
- All raw materials are 100% recyclable and self-extinguishing in class 1 according to EN or UL 94 norms.
- ClipZip® system has very good weathering, UV resistance guaranteed for 10 years, ideal for areas with persistent wind.
- The clips are easy to apply on the rail, offering to increase or decrease the distance between the clips depending on the width of the screen and the necessary load.
- Both springs and the rail are designed for operating temperatures of -50 to +65° C / -58 to +150°F; Upon request, we can provide material suitable for operating temperatures of -50 to +100 °C / -58 to +212 °F.
- The clips have been tested by Plastex for 500.000 cycles 0.1 to -5 mm / 0.004 to -0.20 inch without permanent deformation
(considering five movements per hour, 24 hours a day, 365 days per year, 10 years).
- The functionality of ClipZip® system has been verified and confirmed by our customers also with vertical awnings size 6 x 4 lm / 240 x 160 inches.
- Maximum wind resistance performance according to the Beaufort scale has obtained a value 11 (additional testing at institutes in the country of residence of our customers maybe needed).
- ClipZip® system allows a parametric compensation width of mm. 5 + 5 mm / 0.197 +0.197 inches; For higher value requests, please contact our technicians.
- All the accessories are packed together in the MOQ as described in the price list.
- The rail is ready to use, with inserts every 10 cm / 4 inch, to fix the springs.
- The left and right springs are easy to distinguish because they have a different shade of green: light green for the left and darker green for the right springs.
- The springs are fast, easy, and safe to apply.
- The end part will complete the assembly and thanks to the fastening system “o-matic” you can fix it permanently.
- Now you are ready to assembly the ClipZip® rail in your aluminum profile.
- Best functionality is obtained with the springs facing downwards.
BiFlex™ or Maxi™
The clips are easy to apply on the rail (7econd), offering to increase or decrease the distance between the clips depending on the width of the screen and the necessary load.
You can choose two different clips according to the specific application you are looking for:
ClipBiflex™: 12mm compensation per each lateral aluminium guide (1-2mm of preload suggested)
This is the ideal for standard zipscreen, pergola and mosquito net
ClipMaxi™: 24mm compensation per each lateral aluminium guide (1-2mm of preload suggested)
Ideal for outdoor verandas having “crystal” PVC transparent screen